Cheap Leasing For Companies
In many countries it is no longer profitable to buy an auto. It is much more reasonable to take it for vehicle leasing. Initially, car leasing was used in order to reduce the tax burden on the company. If you lease a car, the car remains on the balance of the Lessor. The expenses include 100% of your lease payments, and the taxable base of the company is reduced by deductions from the book value of the leased asset. Nowadays, leasing is a service that can be interesting not only to companies, but also to individuals.
Car leasing for companies has the different essential advantages: – All leasing firms like http://concurleasing.com provide registration of the leasing facilities. By the way, the leasing facility cannot be taxed. Companies also have possibility to get a car for use without cash. There is a validity period, which is from 1 to 5 years (depending on the type of facility), advance payment from 30% of the object’s value, the possibility of early payment of lease payments and transfer of ownership of the property at an earlier stage.
You can lease
- new cars;
- special vehicles for many different purposes – ambulances, fire trucks, mobile workshops, tow trucks, etc.;
- cars for transportation of specific goods – textiles, food, equipment;
- trailers and semi-trailers, cargo vehicles (new and used, tractors, trucks, dump trucks), domestic and foreign production, trawls for the transport of small-sized loads
Leasing for legal entities becomes an accessible and convenient investment tool:
- as a complex of services, leasing frees the Lessee from signing a whole package of documents (pledge, purchase and sale, insurance of the facility), replacing it with just one financial leasing agreement
- significant expenses for insurance and registration of the object are borne by the leasing company, providing the Lessee with installments for the whole period of leasing
- the rise in price of the object is from 8% to 15% a year from its total cost
- “transparency” of lease payments and the absence of hidden commissions